Organizations are moving toward harnessing different telecommunication options to conduct convened meetings of their IRBs. This webinar will provide strategies for running an IRB meeting in a virtual environment, addressing key areas for IRB chairs, members, and staff.
- Identify challenges of running a virtual meeting and strategies to manage them
- Identify regulatory requirements for convened IRB meetings held in a virtual environment
- Identify a process for consultation with principal investigators and others to support the IRB review
- Describe communication best practices for IRB reviewers and researchers in a virtual environment
- Discuss how to support important key relationships in a virtual IRB environment including those between the IRB, the organization, and researchers
- Identify critical meeting management strategies to effectively run a virtual IRB meeting
When and where do I attend?
This free, one-hour webinar will be held on Thursday, 6 February 2020 at 2:00 pm Eastern / 11:00 am Pacific.
Available to only 100 attendees – register today. Registrants will receive information on the status of their registration within 72 hours. A recording of the webinar will be available on the CITI Program website after the event, for a fee.
Meet the Speaker
Angela L. Bruch, PhD - Capella University
Dr. Bruch is the Chair of the IRB at Capella University. She has served as IRB Chair for seven years following four years as an IRB reviewer. Her full-time role at Capella is as a faculty member in Industrial-Organizational Psychology.