If your organization is now providing sIRB services (acting as an external IRB of record for cooperative or multi-site research) and requires individuals not affiliated to your organization (employees, students, or agents of another organization) to complete CITI Program courses to meet the sIRB’s training requirements, a separate CITI Program subscription must be purchased.
- The sIRB annual subscription includes six series of training including Good Clinical Practice and Human Subjects Research.
- The sIRB administrator has the flexibility to select the CITI Program training curriculum required specifically for sIRB purposes among the six series.
- The sIRB subscription allows for an unlimited number of learners associated with the sIRB’s relying external partners to access the training required by the sIRB.
- The administrator(s) of the sIRB training program will be able to track course usage and completion by the external users for sIRB purposes.
- The sIRB subscription allows for the addition of custom content to supplement the CITI Program content (please inquire about additional fees that apply).
- Learners who complete modules the sIRB requires could receive transfer credits for the modules at their home organization.