Have you heard about the Human Research Protection (HRP) club that is growing on the Clubhouse social audio app? If you’re curious, you can download Clubhouse on your iOS or Android device and join the HRP club and participate in real-time conversations.
The HRP club was created in January 2022 and is for networking with and empowering professionals in the human research enterprise. In general, the HRP club usually meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 12 Noon Eastern time. The club has new topics each session and you are invited to participate. The best rooms are those that are filled with a wide diversity of knowledge and expertise and when you participate. Please come to listen to others and add your value.
Historical archives with past topics are maintained on Instagram @HRPP2022.
Who should join?
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, then don’t miss out and join the club. All listeners and participants are welcome to join this free club and hear what all the chatter is about.
- Do you need to be exposed to new opinions, interesting people and learn how to do things differently in the human research enterprise?
- Do you have questions that your normal circles of influence cannot answer?
- Do you like to showcase your talent in the field or suggest new topics for future sessions?
- Do you respect and empower others in the human research enterprise?
- Do you like to make professional connections from around the globe?
- Do you want to curate and shape great professional experiences in the field?