Presented by Angela L. Bruch, PhD – Capella University.
This webinar discusses the pragmatic issues of running a convened Institutional Review Board (IRB) meeting virtually. The webinar is designed for IRB Chairs and administrators and identifies best practices to ensuring adequate review of submissions and documentation of IRB determinations in a virtual meeting. Provides strategies and tips based on expertise from a virtual IRB Chair. Review the learning objective and fill out the form below for complimentary access.
- Understand virtual IRB meetings and their benefits, especially in times of emergencies.
- Discuss how to develop a format/script for running a virtual IRB meeting.
- Describe how to document a virtual meeting in the IRB meeting minutes.
- Identify additional considerations for meeting regulatory requirements in a virtual convened meeting.
- Identify key players in running virtual meetings and ways to best engage them.
- Identify how virtual meetings may fit with emergency disaster plans and when those plans are implemented.