A new course entitled Export Compliance (EC)
is now available to subscribing organizations for $300/year (in addition to the base subscription) or to Independent Learners for $100/learner.
The EC course provides an introduction to export compliance, as well as role and responsibility tailored training reflecting key individuals and departments across organizations that must adhere to export compliance regulations.
This new course replaces the CITI Program’s old U.S. Export Control Regulations
course and delivers updated, flexible content that offers comprehensive training and practical guidance to EC learners.
- Introduction to Export Compliance
- Export Compliance for Researchers: Part I
- Export Compliance for Researchers: Part II
- Export Compliance for Research Administrators
- Export Compliance and Biosafety
- Export Compliance for Operational Departments
- Export Compliance for International Shipping
- Export Compliance and Purchasing
- Export Compliance and International and Foreign Waters
- Export Compliance and Collaborations
- Export Compliance and United States Sanctions Programs
How to Proceed