Join the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP), on September 15, 2022, as they host the exploratory workshop, Beyond Altruism – Exploring Payment for Research Participation. The workshop will consist of two sessions, each exploring several topics including:
- Advancing Justice, Equity, and Inclusion through Payment for Research Participation
- Who Participates in Phase I Clinical Trials and What Are Their Motivations for Participation?
- Addressing the Financial Burden of Clinical Research Participation
- Paying For Participating in Social-Behavioral Studies – Practical and Ethical Considerations
- It’s Not All about the Benjamins– Other Hurdles Presented by Research Participation, and Why Payment Won’t Resolve Them
Visit the workshop page for a complete agenda, additional information about each session, and available CIP credits.