Join the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA), on October 11, 2022, for their 2022 NanoDay Symposium for a discussion about the drug development of products that contain nanomaterials, including the implementation of the FDA’s new guidance on the topic.
Who should attend?
This symposium is intended for regulatory science and affairs professionals working on drugs and biologics that contain nanomaterials and researchers exploring the applications, analysis, and working on nonclinical studies. Foreign regulators who review comparable pharmaceutical products that contain nanomaterials are also encouraged to attend.
The agenda will include several question and answer panels to expand on the presented sessions below:
- CMC Guidance For Development of Products that Contain Nanomaterials
- Nonclinical Perspective on Developmental of Drug Products Containing Nanomaterials
- Development and Characterization of Generic Drug Products Containing Nanomaterials
- Considerations for the Quality, Safety and Efficacy of Prophylactic Lipid Nanoparticle mRNA
- Safety Evaluation of Food Contact Substances Containing Nanomaterials
- Nanomaterial Standards Development at FDA
- Future of Continuous Manufacturing of Drug Products Containing Nanomaterials
Visit the meeting page for a complete agenda, additional information about each session, and available continuing education credits.