Led by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office on Women’s Health (OWH), National Women’s Health Week from May 8–14, 2022 is an opportunity to focus on prioritizing physical and mental health. This year’s theme, Forward Focus: Achieving Healthier Futures Together, invites individuals to access the tips and tools presented by OWH.
How Can We Achieve Better Health During NWHW?
The OHW gives specific details for each of the answers below:
- Continue to Take Steps to Protect Yourself against COVID-19
- Schedule your Annual Physical and other Health Appointments
- Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Get Moving and Stay Active
- Nourish from the Inside Out
- Practice Self-Care for your Mental Health
- Find Healthy Ways to Manage Stress
- Create Good Sleep Habits
Visit the OWH National Women’s Health Week webpage for more information and to review this year’s ambassadors and fact sheet as well as social media and promotional tools and a tool to find your local health center.