The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine will be hosting a public webinar to discuss their new report, Reproducibility and Replicability in Science. This webinar takes place on 7 May 2017 at 1:00 PM EDT.
- HARVEY V. FINEBERG (Chair), Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- LORENA A. BARBA, George Washington University
- JULIANA FREIRE, New York University
- CONSTANTINE GATSONIS, Brown University
- DIETRAM A. SCHEUFELE, University of Wisconsin
CITI Program's Reproducibility of Research Results module
This module discusses factors that contribute to the lack of reproducibility and the resulting problems that can emerge. The module also describes the stakeholders affected by reproducibility problems, a collection of reproducibility initiatives, and strategies that can mitigate or prevent irreproducibility.
It is available as part of the RCR Basic course and can be added to your organization's grade books for no additional cost.
Add Module | View RCR Basic Course Details