Join the Secretary’s Advisory Committee on Human Research Protections (SACHRP) meeting, on July 20-21, 2022. This two day meeting will include discussion on several topics including:
- Use of a Single Institutional Review Board for Cooperative Research
- Interpreting “Engagement” in HHS Conducted or Supported Human Subjects Research
- Protecting Privacy When Sharing Human Research Participant Data
- The Interpretation of “HHS Support” in HHS Conducted or Supported Human Subjects Research
- Considerations on the Use of Artificial Intelligence in Human Subjects Research
- The Impact of Social Media Use on Human Subject Research
Access instructions for the videocasts will be posted on the meeting page closer to the live dates. Visit the meeting page now to view the complete agenda.