The Board on Higher Education and Workforce (BHEW) brought together a committee to discuss how higher education institutions are supporting the COVID-19 response efforts. The discussion is available now as a seven-part series which includes the following webinars:
- How can researchers help the national response efforts?
- How can and are laboratories shifting research agendas?
- How can we crowdsource scientists to improve public information?
- How can we provide policy advice to the nation faster?
- What are models for volunteering?
- What are the implications of this being a truly global event?
- What are possible long term implications of postsecondary responses?