Join the Secretary’s Advisory Committee on Human Research Protections (SACHRP) for their third meeting of the year, on October 26-27, 2021, beginning at 11:00 A.M. ET. Each day, the meeting kicks off with opening remarks from the SACHRP Chair and the Director of OHRP followed by several sessions including:
- IRB Considerations for Third Parties in Research
- Interpreting “HHS Support” in Human Subjects Research
- Interpreting “Engagement” in Human Subjects Research
- Ethical and Regulatory Considerations for HHS Conducted or Supported Research Involving Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Expert Panel
Before adjournment each day, there will be time for public comment after all the sessions have concluded.