COVID-19: Back to Campus is available to all subscribing and non-subscribing organizations. Access to this course is free through 1 October 2020.
Course Details | Demo Course | Add a Complimentary Subscription
CITI Program announces a complimentary course to train staff, students, and faculty on COVID-19 safety for their return to campus. The course was made possible by the contributions of several academic organizations and represents how we can combine efforts to benefit the research community.
- Discussion of recommendations by the CDC, NIH, and OSHA
- Designed for staff, students, and faculty at higher education and research organizations
- Optional modules on specific areas such as research with human subjects and safe lab reactivation involving animal research
Research Faculty and Team Members, Other Staff, Research Staff, Students
The course was made possible by the contributions of several academic organizations and includes presenters from the following institutions:
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of North Texas Health Sciences Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Yale University
- Northwestern University
In addition, content was contributed by Nebraska Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, and University of Connecticut.