Immerse yourself in a world of cutting-edge research and innovation at the upcoming NIH Behavioral and Social Sciences Research Festival on Tuesday, December 5, from 11:00 a.m. ET to 4:00 p.m. ET. It will highlight the latest breakthroughs and emerging trends in the realm of health-related behavioral and social science research.
The festival kicks off with opening remarks by OBSSR director Jane Simoni, PhD, followed by four sessions covering essential topics, including:
- How to Provide Sexual and Reproductive Health Care to Patients
- The Role of Online Misinformation and Stigma in the Prevention and Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder
- Pain-Related Stigma as a Social Determinant of Health in Diverse Pediatric Pain Populations
- Behavioral and Biological Predictors of Placebo Effects
- Cost Effectiveness of Single- and Multi-Component Interventions for Students with Disruptive Behavior Problems
- Temperature and Mental Health Impacts Young People
Visit the meeting registration page for the complete agenda and additional information.