The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) and the University of Michigan are excited to announce the upcoming OHRP Research Community Forum on September 26-27, 2023. This highly anticipated event brings together researchers, scholars, and professionals from various disciplines to delve into the realm of ethical human subjects research.
The OHRP Research Community Forum aims to foster a collaborative environment where participants can explore critical topics, share experiences, and exchange insights on research compliance, best practices, and emerging trends. By actively engaging with fellow researchers, attendees will gain a deeper understanding of ethical considerations and enhance their ability to conduct ethically sound research.
Agenda Session Highlights
- The New NIH Data Management and Sharing (DMS) Policy and the Role of HRPPs
- Building on Belmont – What New Approaches to Justice Might Mean for the Research Protections Enterprise?
- Consent Form Innovations: Building Trust through Communications
Sessions Including CITI Program Course Authors
Don’t miss the talks and workshops conducted by CITI Program course authors, who bring their expertise and wealth of knowledge to the forum.
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion in IRB Review and Oversight – Presented by: Barbara Bierer, MD, Professor of Medicine, Harvard and Director of the Multi-Regional Clinical Trials Center
- Empowering the Participant Voice: Building Research Participant Experience Evidence – Presented by: Sana Khoury-Shakour, PhD, HRPP Associate Director, University of Michigan
CITI Program is the trusted standard in research, ethics, safety, and compliance training and will be exhibiting. Make sure to stop by and chat with Director of Sales, Gina Sullivan, about CITI Program’s exciting new and upcoming developments.
Visit the event page for additional information, including registration details, CIP accreditation, the complete agenda, hotel accomodations, and more.