A new course entitled Disaster Planning for the Research Enterprise (DPRE) is now available. The course provides institutional officials, faculty, staff, investigators, and those administratively responsible for research oversight at organizations such as Principal Investigators (PIs), Institutional Review Boards (IRBs), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUCs), and Institutional Biosafety Committees (IBCs) with information about disaster planning and business continuity. Read more in the DPRE Catalog.
The DPRE course is available to subscribing organizations for $500/year per site, in addition to the base subscription fee, or to Independent Learners for $165/learner. The course consists of six modules.
- Disaster Planning for the Research Enterprise: Overview
- Disaster Planning: Responsibilities of the Principal Investigator in Human Subjects Research
- Disaster Planning: Human Subjects Research
- Disaster Planning: Animal Care and Use Research
- Disaster Planning: Biohazards, Valuable Biological Materials, and Select Agents
- Disaster Planning: Data Security